Media Home Server
Release all your media through your home. Whether it is movies, music or TV, each person in your home will be able to enjoy it freely. Simple to use on any support (TV, computer, laptop or smartphone), you'll get at disposal a large offer of medias even games. Everythings is stocked into your NAS server and secured. Indeed, 2 hard drives disk are mounted in RAID to maintain all your files.
Our priority is the reliabilty of our system. Because your datas are important, we've to protect them.
Whether you are a business, a bar, a guest house or an individual, a NAS server is for you. You can share your data, access it from anywhere (internet is required), store it securely. No need to invest in an often expensive application server. With a NAS server, you can set access permissions for each employee in your organization. You can also stream media content at conferences.
We have the solution that will fit your needs
The Btrfs file system introduces advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots to prevent data corruption and reduce maintenance overhead. While ensuring high-level data integrity, it also offers flexible, efficient data protection and recovery tools. DiskStation Manager (DSM), your NAS offers advanced security measures to protect against sudden data loss and potential security holes.
Access files on your NAS over the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules, DDNS, or other complicated network settings. QuickConnect allows you to connect via a secure, customizable address, so that you can instantly access media and work files on any Internet-connected device with no additional charge.
- - Flexible Shared Folder / User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on user accounts and shared folders
- - Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- - File- or folder-level data restoration accelerates data recovery, providing more flexibility for businesses
- - Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
- - Analyzes system settings, password strength, network preferences, and removes any possible malware.
- A kernel-level enhancement that blocks malicious programs from accessing unauthorized system resources.